Schedule a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
All you have to do is point them in a direction.” That’s how easy it is to host a COVID-19 vaccine clinic with the Beacon Community Impact team. Hear more from Tom Keb, market manager, as he talks about the clinic held at Plymouth Farmers Market.
Hosting is Easy!
Why Host a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic?
- It provides your employees easy access to the COVID-19 vaccines and boosters without having to take off work.
- You can help foster a healthier workforce.
- Providing a clinic lets individuals make their own choice about getting vaccinated. You don’t need to be personally in favor of the vaccine to host a clinic, and vaccination is always optional for those you invite.
- It’s free and easy! Our team will take care of all the details from marketing materials and paperwork to set up and tear down.
What to Expect When Hosting a Vaccine Clinic?
- We come to you with all the supplies needed to provide vaccines.
- We can offer the Pfizer vaccine for anyone 5 years of age and older.
- We administer the first dose, second dose and the most up-to-date booster dose.
- We take care of set up and tear down, with set-up starting one hour before the clinic opens.
- Clinics usually last 2 hours, but we can accommodate a longer time period if necessary.
- We provide flyers in both English and Spanish to advertise your clinic.
- If you choose to host a public clinic, it will be listed on the state’s website in.gov and here on our clinic calendar.
- Community members can pre-register if the clinic you host is public, but walk-ins are always welcome.
- If you choose to host a private clinic for employees, clients and their families, clinic details will not be listed on ourshot.in.gov or COVIDsmart.org, and pre-registration is not required.
Submit a Request to Host
Ready to host a pop-up clinic at your workplace? Submit the request form* below to start the process.
*Submitting a request for more information is not a commitment to host a clinic.