Keep Your Community Healthy by Hosting a Free COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic.
We’re partnering with local businesses to host free vaccine clinics. It’s easy to host—we take care of all the details; you just provide the space! Our team will come to your office, factory or distribution center with everything needed for vaccinations. As the host, you can choose to offer a private clinic – just for employees, clients and their families – or one that is open to the public.
Hosting is Easy!
Why Host a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic?
- It provides your employees easy access to the COVID-19 vaccines and boosters without having to take off work.
- You can help foster a healthier workforce.
- Providing a clinic lets individuals make their own choice about getting vaccinated. You don’t need to be personally in favor of the vaccine to host a clinic, and vaccination is always optional for those you invite.
- It’s free and easy! Our team will take care of all the details from marketing materials and paperwork to set up and tear down.
What to Expect When Hosting a Vaccine Clinic?
- We come to you with all the supplies needed to provide vaccines.
- We can offer the Pfizer vaccine for anyone 5 years of age and older.
- We administer the first dose, second dose and the most up-to-date booster dose.
- We take care of set up and tear down, with set-up starting one hour before the clinic opens.
- Clinics usually last 2 hours, but we can accommodate a longer time period if necessary.
- We provide flyers in both English and Spanish to advertise your clinic.
- If you choose to host a public clinic, it will be listed on the state’s website in.gov and here on our clinic calendar.
- Community members can pre-register if the clinic you host is public, but walk-ins are always welcome.
- If you choose to host a private clinic for employees, clients and their families, clinic details will not be listed on ourshot.in.gov or COVIDsmart.org, and pre-registration is not required.
Submit a Request to Host
Ready to host a pop-up clinic at your workplace? Submit the request form* below to start the process.
*Submitting a request for more information is not a commitment to host a clinic.